13 August 2006

Yet Another New Toy


Yet Another New Toy
Originally uploaded by gogakuhei.
After all the headaches I've had with my current camera (Canon Powershot A300) -- the recent memory corruption issues, slow shooting times, no zoom, and so on -- I decided to get a new camera.

Meet the Canon S3 iS. 6 megapixel, 12x optical zoom, SD memory card, and a host of nifty features. I hope I don't regret buying it here in Japan (since the warranty may not be honored overseas) and at the last minute. I've been wanting a camera for so long, it's nice to finally have one.

So this will probably be the last picture taken with the A300. Long live the S3iS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dehn said...

Camera, case, 512 high-speed SD card, and tax, all together - right around 五万二千. A little more than I was originally going to spend, but what was going to buy would have only been 八千 less, so this was a good deal.

14 August, 2006 13:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home