02 June 2009

Ranking Ramen


Hayto Ramen
Originally uploaded by gogakuhei
Pulling more pics from the Flickr archives, but this time just for illustration purposes. (Originally taken back in 2005, in Hayato Town, Kagoshima.)

On some other site I stumbled across a link to a "Ramen Database" at a website called "Supleks". (Interesting -- they also seem to have a Curry Database. Seems to be a mix of Japanese and Indian curry. I'll have to look and see what they have.) While it seems a bit Tokyo-heavy -- it's a fair assumption that population and internet density would favor Tokyo -- this could be a good tool to use to find new culinary adventures of the ramen (or curry) kind.

Two of the (currently) top ranked ramen places are actually not that far -- I think I pass one on the way to work, actually. I'll definitely have to check this out. Will report if I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home