15 September 2008

Greetings from Hokkaido

I am in the middle of a five day trip to Hokkaido, and find myself (yet again) on a highway bus at night, headed somewhere. (That's what you do on buses; go places.)

If you find yourself headed to Hokkaido, let me recommend Kamifurano. Kamifurano is a small, unassuming, and great place to spend two or three days. The inn I stayed at was more than sufficient, and the country scenery was all that I could have hoped for.

I only booked one night there, though, and now find myself headed to a city that sounds like a major tourist draw. Not my kind of place.

Next time, I think it'll be all about relaxing in the countryside.

Yeah.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had an enjoyable time there? Is it cold there now since it is around Autumn Equinox then?
Post some pics...

25 September, 2008 20:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home