14 September 2005

What Have We Done?

Here's a little follow-up to our music performance. Nate, Raka, Gon, and I use an instant messenger program during the day to discuss work (and other stuff). Nathan comes on and asks me to confirm the spelling of my last name. I do so, and ask why. Here's a cut from our chat:

Nathan: the newspaper guy is here
Nathan: from makizono
Jerry: about our music performance?
Nathan: yeah
Jerry: I have GOT to get a few copies of that when it comes out, even if we're just a mention.
Nathan: yeah
Nathan: he said he'd come back to give me a picture
Nathan: it'll probably come out in makizono's paper
Nathan: we could ask gon to procure us copies
Jerry: ahahaha
Jerry: yes
Nathan: he said that people were pretty interested in the music we were playing
Nathan: 'cuz they had never heard anything like it
Jerry: ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nathan: and that some people apparently thought that it was some kind of new American trend
Jerry: I'm sitting here at my desk, starting to tear up from keeping the laughter inside.
Jerry: This is awesome.
Nathan: yeah

I guess we'll be performing more of our particular brand of music in the future. Time to learn more chords...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dehn said...

I'm sure we can come up with some new lyrics next time. Dude -- you could become the next Yoko Ono!

14 September, 2005 16:26  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dood, you guys really must have rocked the house. Sounds like you are celebrities. Maybe you can get on an Owarai or sumpthin. Hey, Liam is in Kyoto working at Nova. Should I feel happy or sad for him?

15 September, 2005 12:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that last comment was me, Rocco, by they way...

15 September, 2005 12:44  
Blogger Dehn said...

If it's "Dood", it has to be Rocco.

Liam is in Kyoto. Sure, Nova's not the best company, but he's with his girlfriend... and he's in goddamned Kyoto. If anything, be jealous.
(^-^)v

15 September, 2005 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home